April 3, 2018
Discover Non-Profit Accounting & Complaince
This training program will enable participants to understand: NGO Financial Management Policy, Basis of NGO’s Accounting, Manage Cash Account and transaction in NGO, Procedures followed for Salaries and Advances in NGOs, Record all types of accounting transactions including purchases, expenses, payroll…etc. closing the accounts Prepare financial statements Analyze financial statements Assess systems of internal control and their roles in preventing and detecting fraud Present and disclose financial information.
Objectives of the training program:
- Build a Brief Knowledge for the participants of how Accounting transactions works in NGO’s including purchases, expenses, payroll…etc.
- How To request fund for projects and its procedures according to the donor’s policies and regulations.
- How to monthly close and what are the reports requested by donors.
- Assess systems of internal control according to the organization policies & regulations and with the local laws & regulations.
- Fresh Graduates.
- Finance Officers & Assistants.
- Duration: 25 – 30 hrs.
- Date: Starting Date: (April 21, 2018).
- Time: 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Fees: USD $200 including (Certificate of Completion, Training Package, and Light Coffee Break).
- Accounting Procedures.
- Procurement Procedures. (Goods, or Services).
- Grants Procurement.
- Standards for Request proposal.
- Banks, Cash Funds & Finance.
- Yemen Career – Training Hall
For registration and more information please contact us at: